Faced with the increasingly fast pace of disruption, large companies are seeking to maintain their competitive advantage and integrate the latest cutting-edge solutions. We leverage our expansive global network to help corporations address critical business challenges and accelerate innovation.
Our services for startups & fast-growing companies
Are you a fast-growing company interested in connecting with large corporations to forge business and innovation partnerships? Check out our upcoming events in Paris.
Looking to scale? Learn more about how the Paris Region’s unique ecosystem and assets can help accelerate your company’s growth.
Our services for corporations
- Global Open Innovation Network
An annual membership for large corporations that grants access to our TechMeetings and workshops program. At these regular events hosted around the world, we source disruptive startups who pitch their solutions and put together a personalized one-to-one meeting schedule for corporate executives based on their needs.
- Dedicated startup sourcing missions
We have a proven track record sourcing startups (2,000+ and counting) for our corporate clients so that they can spot new technologies around the world and maintain their competitive advantage. As part of these missions we:
– Analyze their challenges and needs
– Conduct targeted research in the Paris Region ecosystem (proprietary databases, research network, incubators, VCs, etc.)
– Prioritize candidates via a rigorous selection process based on technical relevance, fit, maturity and business model
– Introduce clients and selected startups to forge business partnerships
- Learning expeditions
We lead our corporate clients on international trips to get inspired by new trends, engage with entrepreneurs and gain exposure to innovative business models and explore eye-opening ecosystems (incubators, accelerators, universities, research labs, etc.) — from Silicon Valley to Shanghai.
- Targeted business introductions
Via our pool of international companies, we are able to match companies with the startups and SMEs they need to stay on the cutting edge of innovation.