Faced with an ever increasing pace of disruption, large companies are seeking to maintain their competitive advantage and integrate the latest cutting-edge solutions. We leverage our expansive global network to help corporations address their critical business challenges and accelerate innovation.
Our services for startups & fast-growing companies
Are you a fast-growing company interested in connecting with large corporations to forge business and innovation partnerships?
Check out our upcoming events :
– in Paris,
– in the US (San Francisco and New York),
and in China :
– Oct 31th 2019 “Artificial intelligence” @Beijing
– Dec 13th 2019 “Industrial IoT” @Shenzhen
Looking to scale? Learn more about how the Paris Region’s unique ecosystem and assets can help accelerate your company’s growth.
Our services for corporations
- Global Open Innovation Network
An annual membership for large corporations that grants access to our TechMeetings and workshops program. At these regular events hosted around the world, we source disruptive startups who pitch their solutions and put together a personalized one-to-one meeting schedule for corporate executives based on their needs.
- Dedicated startup sourcing missions
We have a proven track record sourcing startups (2,000+ and counting) for our corporate clients so that they can spot new technologies around the world and partner around new ideas. As part of these missions we:
– Analyze corporate challenges and needs
– Conduct targeted research in the global ecosystem (proprietary databases, research community, incubators, VCs, etc.)
– Prioritize candidates via a rigorous selection process based on technical relevance, maturity and business model
– Introduce clients and selected startups to forge business partnerships
- Learning expeditions
We lead our corporate clients on international business trips to get inspired by new trends, engage with entrepreneurs, gain exposure to innovative business models and explore eye-opening ecosystems (incubators, accelerators, universities, research labs, etc.) — from Silicon Valley to Shanghai.
- Targeted business introductions
Via our pool of qualified international companies, we are able to match startups and SMEs with corporate needs to unlock the next stages of innovation.